Mining Industry Drilling
- Exploring for minerals, precious metals, or base metals?
- Designing a new mine and determining the subterranean characteristics of your mine site?
- Constructing your mine?
- Drilling for water for processing, leaching, or dust abatement?
- Dewatering to keep unwanted water out of your active underground mine and enable deeper mineral excavation?
- Closing and monitoring an abandoned mine?
At every stage of your mining operations, it’s vital to have a reliable drilling team who can expertly and safely drill through any substrate, adjust drilling methods and rigs to changing conditions, and bring in your project on time and on budget.
HC Drilling Professionals has experienced team members ready to safely and efficiently deliver the drilling services your mining project needs.
- Geotechnical drilling
- Environmental drilling
- Water supply wells
- Dewatering wells
- Well abandonment
With years of experience, your team of veteran drillers have the right equipment and mindset to safely meet your mining drilling needs with the agility and responsiveness of a focused, dedicated unit.
Rotary Drilling Equipment and Drilling Methods
Every piece of drilling and support equipment delivered to your site is reviewed before it leaves our shop to ensure it is 100% ready to complete your project safely and efficiently.
Our crews are adept operating our drill rigs in multiple modes – seamlessly switching drilling methods when substrates change.
- Reverse Circulation (RC)
- Air Rotary
- Mud Rotary
- Air Rotary Casing Hammers (ARCH)
- Flooded Reverse
Often, your project can be completed with one type of rig – saving you time and money. Your drilling crew will arrive prepared and have the experience and expertise to safely and efficiently compete your mine’s drilling project, no matter what challenges they might encounter.
Making sure that your project site is safe and that everyone on your project site goes home safely at the end of each day is our top priority. Every drilling team member is well prepared and committed to drilling safety.
- Completed safety training and attends safety meetings
- Earned safety certifications
- Wears appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) at all times
- Is experienced with the rigs and equipment which are delivered to your site
- All rigs and support equipment are well-maintained; many have additional safety features
- Has the support of our Safety Director, Jeff Goff, before, during, and after your project.
Territory. Mining drilling in Arizona, California, Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah, and Washington state.
Dedicated to Your Success
Contact us today to talk with a mining drilling specialist about your project.